Maxman IX Capsules in Lahore Pakistan
Maxman IX Capsules pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested Maxman IX Capsules and found that:
- They contain the undeclared prescription substance sildenafil – despite the product label claims that it is 100% Natural and contains no medicines.
- consumers are advised that sildenafil is a prescription-only medicine (which is the active ingredient in Viagra).
The supply of Maxman IX Capsules is illegal.
Maxman IX Capsules have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.
TGA investigations have shown that a number of people in Australia have bought the product online.
Information for consumers
- Stop taking Maxman IX Capsules and take any remaining capsules to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
- If you have any concerns arising from your use of this product, consult your health care practitioner.
Action the TGA is taking
The TGA is working with Australian Customs and Border Protection Services (Customs) to help stop future shipments of Maxman IX Capsules from entering Australia.
If these capsules are found at the border by Customs they will be seized and destroyed.
The TGA is advising consumers to exercise extreme caution when purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites. Products purchased over the Internet:
- may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients
- may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia.
Maxman IX Capsules Lahore